Sunday, July 09, 2006

Rebel or Activist

Are you a Rebel? Or an Activist?

I have been told that I need to dull out my stand as my rebel ways are hurting my Stand! HHhhhmmmm if I compromise my Stand, then I must have taken a Position.

Does Rebelry tend to destroy the end effects of a result? Depends on whether you let the Rebelry alter your stand. If the Stand can stay intact, then those who view the rebelry as harmful is actually using it as a measurement of insecurity for themselves.

I have no insecurity in myself at all as far as my stand goes. My Stand is strong and it is invincible, and I am so sorry there are those who can not measure up to that platform I have created for myself. That is not my problem. I deal with my problems directly whether I win or lose.

It does not matter to me, if I lose a case (in the courts), because I have proven to myself that I am a winner totally, and that that person who judges me is so insecure that they have to issue force and coercion to present themselves as superior to others. In all reality they think they are superior but they can not even get their own lives in perfect order before they judge others. Tough love or tough Luck guys. Get your acts together before you open yourselves up to ridicule from the masses.

Those that try to control others are nothing more than leeches because, they don't even have their own plans or pathways in place. They have lost their self-confidence, and they have to rob others of their confidences to make them feel better about themselves. They are FAKES in all reality and have to use the force, threats, coercion, and theft of VALUES of the real producers to justify their own existence. Without others to produce values for them, they are absolutley nothing. They are total failures and will never coexist with others who see their fakery.

So as a Rebel I have never hurt my Stand, as those who try to rob me of my Values, are nothing but a parasite that is just waiting to be exterminated. All parasites have a final end coming to them and that is inevitable. They can not shake my Stand because I am the greatest and I know it! Egotistical? Not at all! It is FACT!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»