Sunday, December 18, 2005

Affiliations and eBooks


Hey Cyberworld:

Recently I released my contribution to the world with my new eBook "Warriors & God". So far I have had 3 sales of the eBook in the last 4-5 days. Since this is my first eBook or first piece of journalism, that I have professionally written, I figure the sale will not soar until the next eBook is released. Three people have already figured out that this eBook is something that they want. because they know who I am, and what I stand for. So they know the value of the writing already!


When I first put out the eBook "Warriors & God", (<----link to buy!) I advertised the eBook as a powerful, yet controversial, book to read. In order to increase visitors to my website ( "Warriors & God" ) I invited buyers of the eBook to refer others to the website and earn a fee for doing just that, referring others. I offered and am offerring to pay referrers $1.00 per ebook sold at the introductory price of $19.95 for referring others to my website, to buy my ebook. Now, I have 1500 (minus 3 = 1497) introductory copies of the eBook available at $19.95 and when those sell out, the price of the eBook raises in price to $39.95 and the "affiliation" fee goes up also to $2.00 per sale of eBook.

The only thing that the referrer needs to do, is have the new buyer, they refer to buy the eBook, to mention in the comment block on the download site for my ebook, as to who referrred them. This is a total honor system for affiliations, and within the time period at the end of the month, I would pay out a total affiliation fee to all referrers via www.paypal.com.

Again, within this eBook, is a program that will show you how to design a project for yourself, that will possibly turn into a career for you. In other words this program, if you design it right, can make you a lot of money, if you so desire. I have one client using this program and they are in the process of making a 7 figure income within 12 months. That person is now 5 months into the program and will achieve that goal on time. This program, if I sold it as a stand-alone product, could sell out at a price of $100 - 150 all by itself. So with it nestled into the eBook makes "Warriors & God" a great buy for the money. ($19.95 - $39.95)

On top of all that, if you would happen to want to have the eBook inscribed with your name on the front below the Title and Author, I could supply that for any buyer who requests it for an extra $5.00 by either email delivery within 2 days, or snail mail delivery within 7 days.

So if you are interested in making a little extra money, then send someone to my website and have them tell me "'Whatishis/her' name sent me!" and I'll cut you a check at the end of the month!

This eBook is advertised here ( Blogger ), on my Website ( "Warriors & God" ), at Lulu.com ( Lulu's ), on Yahoo, and Google through the RSS link on this page. So if you would like to see a preview of the eBook, that can be seen at www.lulu.com . I believe the price is higher there at Lulu's, but a write up can be seen at my website too!

No comments: