Saturday, May 14, 2005

New Bold Actions

Hey Warriors and Allies:

Today my bold actions taken was addressing a problem with a former landholder who had one of my horses stored for me. My best friend set up the "Pasture and Board" for the horse. He did not tell me how to contact the owner of the property. I received word today the landholder requests to have the registration paperwork for the quarterhorse of which he has possession. According to another registrar that I talked to, this landholder has acquired a lien on the horse without going into court and applying a lien. So I was advised to register the horse in my name and use the Bill of Sale, if need be, to prove paid ownership. Then I was advised to take on an attorney to assess the problem of the lien! According to the registrar, registering the horse in my name, proves that the horse does officially belong to me.

So one of my bold actions is to file the registration with the American Quarter Horse Association. The next action will require me to acquire an attorney to process a claim of receiving my property (my registered horse) back to myself, the owner.

In the Face of feeling overwhelmed with legal matters, I stand for being the one to prove my rightful ownership of property. I stand to be the one to reacquire my property in a reasonable amount of time (as soon as the courts allow).

No comments: